Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I love him, but I love sex too.

I'm 31 years old, I'm in my sexual prime, I love sex.  I was married to a man who knew everything about a woman's body and could get me wet with nothing but a look.  The icing on the cake was that I loved him, he had the greatest heart.  Of course irony had to destroy everything for me and his perfect heart failed him and he died.  Of course I miss him, but that's not what this blog is for.  I miss the sex.  I love sex.  I'm not one of those women who gives it up to make her man happy, I don't give it up at all, it's always about getting it.  He's been gone for almost 6 months.  I've slept with 3 men.  One of them repeatedly.  I felt guilty about it at first, still do sometimes, but I already lost my best friend, my partner, my love, they can't take sex away from me too.  I'm not usually a person who cares what others think, but talking about how bad a need a good lay might offend a lot of people who have already lost so much, so this is going to be completely anonymous.  I've also spent the last six months re-hashing the past, I refuse to continue doing that, especially with my sex-life, this blog will only be about the present and the future.  I won't even go back to the three men who touched me (pun-intended) in the last 6 months, they're the past now and I can't hang out in the past anymore.  I don't know how I feel about this, so I'm not going to go into anything right now.  Besides my kids are napping and that's the only time I have to sneak upstairs and masturbate myself into an orgasm coma.

No comments:

Post a Comment